Etihad Guest St. Regis F1® Raffle
|Price per ticket||Remaining Time:|
Price includes delivery
|Raffle Retail Value :||USD 0.01|
|Raffle End Date:||31.07.2014
|Number of Prizes:||1|
You are about to buy 0 ticket(s) for 0 points. Continue?
From 21-23 November 2014, Abu Dhabi will play host to the world's best racing teams at the 2014 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX and you have a chance to catch the action live. Your prize will include:
- Two VIP Paddock Club passes that offer international hospitality with excellent food and beverages throughout the day, VIP seats, the finest views of the main straight and access to all the after race concerts. These passes are valid for all three racing days.
- Two return Business Class tickets to Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways from anywhere in the Etihad network.
- Stay of four nights for two in a superior room at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi in Nation Towers, including breakfast at Rhodes 44.
Etihad Terms and Conditions
- The raffle will be drawn on 1 August 2014 and the winner will be notified within 5 working days.
- VIP Paddock passes cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and must be collected by the winner at the hotel prior to the event.
- VIP Paddock passes are non-transferable and will only be valid under winner’s name and her or his guest.
- The Business Class tickets are non-upgradeable to Diamond First Class and are only available from Etihad Airways operated airports. If the winner is based near a non-Etihad operated airport, they will need to fund their own flight to an Etihad operated airport.
- The date of travel is subject to availability, embargo and ultra-peak periods.
- Flight tickets must be in the name of the winner & a companion and cannot be changed or transferred to another person.
- Tickets are inclusive of taxes and charges.
- Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-re-routable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Tickets are not eligible for Etihad Guest Miles accumulation and cannot be upgraded using miles.
- All visa arrangements & other travel documents are the responsibility of the Guest; as are all health and governmental requirements.
- Once the booking is confirmed, no changes are permitted.
- There is no limousine or lounge access for this booking.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to contact Etihad Guest to have the tickets booked and issued. All contact can be made through email@example.com
- The tickets must be booked and issued within 3 months of the notification date.
- Raffle tickets are electronic and will not be mailed physically.
- Your raffle ticket numbers will be mentioned in your Raffle Confirmation email as well as under Transactions in the My Account section (which can be used as a confirmation).
- Miles redeemed for the Raffle tickets are non refundable.
- Members from Australia cannot take part in raffles as per Australian legislation.
- This competition is not open to employees of Etihad Airways and its affiliates.
- In case of non-participation in the raffle for any reason (including but not limited to a technical error, cancellation of the raffle etc.) a member is only eligible to recover the Etihad Guest Miles that are redeemed against raffle tickets for the specific raffle.
- The winner explicitly agrees to bear the cost of customs, VAT, and any other related taxes or fees and Etihad Airways and the shop operator reserve the right to invoice the winner for said fees.