This Azimut 68S is a 2009 model... It is the only open in its category with a living area laid out entirely on the main deck, freeing up the lower deck for the night area. By day, a four-section glass door opens into a living area filled with daylight, uniting helm, salon & cockpit in a single open space. The Azimut 68S offers accommodation for 6 guests, in 3 cabins. The master suite is of an unique appeal & size, the hull side with 6 square portholes offering an unexpected view of the sea.
- Length Overall (incl. Pulpit): 21.17 m (69'5")
- Hull Length (Incl. platform): 20.65 m (67'9")
- Beam at main section: 5.07 m (16'8")
- Draft (incl. props at full load): 1.62 m (5'4")
- Displacement (at full load): 32.4t
- Engines: 2 x 1360 mHP (1000kW) Powered By MAN V-12 Commonrail.
- Max. Speed: 37 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 33 Knots
- Exterior Stylina & Concept: Stefano Righini
- Interior Designer: Carlo Galeazzi
- Color: Red Hull
For More information please visit Azimut Website