The Economist Subscription for 1 Year (51 issues)
Now, more than ever, there is the need for enlightening and clear-headed commentary on world events. Whether you are at home or travelling , first class information from all over the world is an absolute necessity. And that is why you should subscribe to The Economist. From current affairs and finance to technology, from politics and business to the art, The Economist provides extensive coverage of global issues every week. It is no coincidence that The Economist is considered required reading by those in global leadership positions, with weekly circulation of over 3 million readers in 200 countries!
51 weekly issues of The Economist, PLUS:
- Full access to The Economist online. News, analysis, rankings, blogs, multimedia, online debates and a fully searchable archive of more than 100,000 articles dating back to 1997.
- The Economist on iPad and iPhone. Every article, photo and chart from the print edition is delivered to your device by 9pm London time each Thursday.
- The Economist audio edition. Switch easily from reading to listening, with a fully integrated audio edition read by professional newscasters.
- Free weekly delivery
- This offer is valid for deliveries to GCC countries only
- Please allow 21 days for delivery of the first issue
- No refunds, no cancellations!