Location: South Africa
Probably every man fantasized about becoming a jet fighter pilot or an astronaut when he was a kid. What is more fascinating than controlling a fast-paced jet aircraft at mach 2.5? Making this dream come true is the aim of Zurich-based MiGFlug.com. Through an extensive global fleet of military jet fighters and unique links to space agencies and defense departments, MiGFlug.com offers individual flights in state-of-the-art fighter jets. Stratospheric flights and supersonic speed are possible, and the passenger will be allowed to control all jet fighters while airborne and fly the manoeuvres which are showed by the flight instructor themselves.
- Aircraft: BAC English Electric Lightning
- Flight Duration: 35-40 minutes
- Maneuvers: Loopings, Rolls, Immelman, Vertical flight etc.
- Highlights: Breaking of the sonic barrier and subsequent supersonic flight, Climbing to a height of up to 22 kilometers to the edge of space, Fly over the table mountain and in low pass over the coast of cape town
Within one working day you will receive an e-mail confirmation from the partner and the entire description of the redemption process in English. The Partner will coordinate the flight time with you.
- Please allow a minimum of 50 days for preparation of the flight
- Availability: Due to better weather conditions the flight is open from early spring till autumn
- Travel/Hotel: Travel to and from the event venue and hotel accomodation is NOT included in the experience and must be organised by the participant or can be organised by MiGFlug.com