Sport, utility, and style.
The rich purple roof and soft rubber tyres appropriately dress the king of the road. With an increased ride height and extra-large rims, this ride rolls with the big boys. Increased storage capacity in the rear block allows this ultimate lifestyle vehicle to be equally big on adventure and style.
Interchangeable Body Blocks
Each wooden body block is constructed from German beech wood. The destinctive components allow you to build custom cars.
Allows verhicle body part to be switched and snapped together.
Dynamically styled roof engineered with just the right fit to keep passengers in check.
Family of Passengers
Geometric "legs" correspond to the passenger compartment's custom seat.
Changeable Wheels & Tires
Stylish realistic wheels enhance customization. Colorful and agressive tire designs unique to each vehicle are interchangeable.
Like real cars, a Sequential Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) identifies the year and model of your car.
Each Automoblox car is showcased in clear packaging inspired by premium cosmetics.
- Vehicle Body: Solid maple wood with lacquer finish
- Roof: Injection molded translucent polycarbonate polymer
- Wheels: Injection molded ABS polymer with painted silver finish
- Tires: Injection molded PVC rubber
- Figures: Injection molded ABS polymer
- Connectors: Injection molded ABS polymer
- Wheelbase: 5.07 " (129 mm)
- Overall Lenght: 7.17" (182 mm)
- Overall Width: 4.50" (114 mm)
- Overall Height: 3.43" (87 mm)
- Track Front: 3.90" (99 mm)
- Track Rear: 3.90" (99 mm)
- Headroom Front: 0.25" (6.3 mm)
- Shoulder room Front: 0.40" (10.16 mm)
- Shoulder room Rear: 0.19" (4.8 mm)
- Cabin Capacity: 4 passenger