Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 for Mac gives you advanced, constantly updated security against Internet threats – without impacting on your computer's performance. It protects all of your most valuable files: sensitive information, music, photos, and more against the increasing number of viruses aimed at your computer. It gives you peace of mind as you browse the Internet and use online banking, and it stops you passing on malware to other types of computers your friends and colleagues use. With more than 30,000 new Internet threats identified every single day, your Mac – and more importantly the precious stuff you keep on it – is only ever one click away from a virus attack. Protect it all, simply and effectively, with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 for Mac.
- Validity: 1 Year from the activation date
- Number of Users/Mac: 1
Protect Your Digital Life
- Contrary to popular belief Mac viruses do exist – and their numbers are increasing all the time. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 for Mac constantly checks files; Internet downloads and mail attachments to neutralize threats before they reach your Mac. And with protection against "phishing" (bogus websites created to fool you into giving away confidential details such as bank passwords and login details) it also safeguards your life online.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 for Mac uses the Kaspersky Security Network® cloud-based security technologies to block Internet threats as soon as we know about them, so you're never left unprotected. It is the first such product available for Mac.
- In addition, the latest security technologies from Kaspersky Labs give you seamless, always-on protection from the experts in anti-malware security.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac is designed to be fast, effective and unobtrusive while keeping your valuable data protected. With just 1% performance impact on your Mac, you can carry on using even the most demanding applications.
- The user interface in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 for Mac has a familiar look and feel – just like your favorite Mac applications.