Excess Baggage using Miles
Do you want to take more baggage with you on top of the standard allowance?
Redeem your Etihad Guest miles for extra baggage allowance before you fly with Etihad Airways!
- Etihad Guest Miles for excess baggage have to be redeemed 48hours prior to departure.
- Etihad Guest Miles for excess baggage are subject to change based on commercial procedures.
- Etihad Guest Miles redeemed for excess baggage are non-refundable and cannot be refunded in the event that the excess baggage is less than the amount redeemed prior to travel.
- The value redeemed is not transferable against another PNR.
- Ticket must be issued on Etihad document on Etihad flight number.
- Excess baggage using miles is only available on Etihad Airways operated flights.
- Excess baggage redemption following Weight-concept applies to travel from or to GCC and Indian sub-continent is available for increments of 5 kg, 10 kg, 15 kg, 20 kg, 25 kg, 30 kg and 35 kg. Maximum dimensions are 158cm (50x70x38). Each item must not exceed 32kg.
- All other destinations follow the Piece- concept. Maximum dimensions are 207cm (45x72x90). Each item must not exceed 32kg.
- For piece concept, the maximum allowed will be 6 pieces and for weight concept, the maximum allowed will be 35 kilos in total.