Redeem your Etihad Guest miles for extra baggage allowance before you fly with Etihad Airways!
- Etihad Guest Miles for excess baggage have to be redeemed 48hours prior to departure.
- Etihad Guest Miles for excess baggage are subject to change based on commercial procedures.
- Etihad Guest Miles redeemed for excess baggage are non-refundable and cannot be refunded in the event that the excess baggage is less than the amount redeemed prior to travel.
- The value redeemed is not transferable against another PNR.
- Ticket must be issued on Etihad document on Etihad flight number.
- Excess baggage using miles is only available on Etihad Airways operated flights.
- The U.S.A, Canada and Brazil follow the piece-concept excess baggage charges. All other routes follow the weight-concept excess baggage charges.
- For travel on the United States and Canada routes, guests can redeem Etihad Guest Miles to pay for each additional bag that weighs up to 23kg. Excess Baggage weighing more than 23kg upto 32kg will be subject to an additional charge at the airport.
- For travel on the Sao Paolo routes, guests can redeem Etihad Guest Miles to pay for each additional bag that weighs up to 32kg.